If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

I'm still waiting for it

 

The book is shipped from the United Kingdom, so I guess I ought to be patient even though I ordered it almost two weeks ago - click here - however, in the meantime I ordered and received the audiobook which was available locally, and it's been my night cap for the last week or so.

The book is a paean to the freedom and dignity that many of us in the West take for granted. It's a reminder of what's at stake if we don't fight for these values. YouTube has a pre-"listen" of the audiobook here:

 

 

I hope the book arrives soon!


Googlemap Riverbend