If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, May 10, 2024

Calling all would-be-amnicolists

 

It's been one month exactly since I launched my Sale by Home Owner-advertisement on the internet. The reponse so far has been more under- than overwhelming - see Property Campaign Report below. Is there anything I could do to spice things up a bit?

 

 

Perhaps I ought to throw in a free copy of Kenneth Grahame's classic novel "The Wind in the Willows"; you know, that bit where Ratty says to Mole, "Believe me, my young friend, there is NOTHING – absolutely nothing – half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."

 

 

Or should I simply add this page, with the relevant passage highlighted?

 

 

I'll think about it!


Googlemap Riverbend