If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

"A weekly campaign report for your property is now ready to be downloaded."

View online advertisement here

 

Nothing much has happened except for another two or three price inquiries to which I replied, after which I never heard anything more. It seems people simply can't extrapolate from a Valuer-General's assessment of the land value alone of $2,637,000 two years ago and today's selling price with all the improvements.

Of course, there were a couple of chancers, like the two women who came down from Canberra with the idea of wanting to start an eco-tourism business on the seven acres along the river. They told me they'd even been to Council. I thought I send them the clip from "The Castle" but in the end I didn't even bother to tell them that they're dreamin'.

 

 

And so we continue to pick up branches and cut the grass - which grows mercifully slow in winter - and do a bit of boat-spotting, always on the assumption that Nietzsche (pronounced as in 'I Nietzsche more than ever!') was right with his "What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger".


Googlemap Riverbend