If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, January 29, 2018

Don't baulk at the price; just buy it!

 

A former colleague of mine wants to move back to the country, so she and hubby have put up their Sydney house for sale - see here. I was going to give her some marketing ideas - see here, but when I got there, I found that super salesman Burkie was already on the job.

The way he's sitting you can't see his white shoes but that floral shirt and those sunnies are a dead give-away, don't you think?

Anyway, good luck with the sale, Colleen! If you ever decide to go to auction, let me know and I'll send Ernie Dingo over to give you a hand:

 


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap