If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Early morning at "Riverbend" and I'm waiting to be "skyped up"

 

Armin in Braunschweig in good ol' Germany said he'd skype me again this morning, so I thought I'd better move my computer onto the verandah to sit in the warming sun. They've forecast 27 degrees for today! Sunday indeed!

 

 

Anyway, I can hear skype chirping away in the background, just loud enough to be heard over all the parrots that are clamouring for their hand-out of sunflower seeds. Time to brush up on my German again!

 

Big Parrot is watching me

 


Googlemap Riverbend