If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, October 15, 2020

My Auggie-Wren project continues

 

Eevery morning in the same spot at the same time. It's my project. What you'd call my life's work. It may be just one little part of the world but things take place here, too, just like everywhere else." [Quote from Auggie Wren in the movie "Smoke"]

Mind you, I would much rather take a photo of the river an hour later, when the sun is already on the jetty ...

... or point the camera upriver so that you can witness the progress I'm making on the "Clubhouse" ...

... but I get back to that when it's all finished. In the meantime, I'm doing a bit of a burn-off, with a large burn-off in the back tonight.

With all this happening at "Riverbend", Auggie would be proud of me!


Googlemap Riverbend