If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

One thing leads to another ...


"I don’t think there’s a human being alive who doesn’t reflect on what could have been."

 

As an Ausie movie aficionado, I was excited to discover "Pawno" on "Aussie Movie Favourites". I simply loved it and, after reading a review which compared it in style to the American film "Smoke", watched that one as well and thought it even better than "Pawno".

Reading that it was based on a screenplay by someone called Paul Auster, I wanted to know about him, which led me to a string of books. I'm now well into "The Invention of Solitude" and can't put it down.

As they say, one thing leads to another ...


Googlemap Riverbend