If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, December 23, 2021

"If energy equals mass, why do you have so little?"

 

I've been really getting into the Christmas mood, relaxing with a cup of coffee and all the books that arrived this week, and trying to ignore Padma's sideways looks. Things came to a head when she asked me, "If energy equals mass, why do you have so little?"

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and I had to remind her that the formula she referred to stood for Energy = milk times coffee squared.

 

 

However, to shield myself against any further argument, I got onto YouTube to watch the interesting docudrama "Einstein's Big Idea".

I suggest you do the same. Enjoy your milk times coffee squared!


Googlemap Riverbend