If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, December 6, 2021

Just another pandemic Monday

 

Sorry, four horsemen. Due to recent restrictions, we're back to only one per apocalypse. Thanks to that new South African variant, we've taken a leaf out of their history book and are again practising apartheid in Australia. Ask not what your country can do for you. You don't want to know.

Other than that, it's been a beautiful Wochenende (it seems longer when you call it by its German name). I received several book parcels to get me through Christmas. Then I took delivery of several truckloads of top soil. I will tell you more about this later. Then I sat in the sun with some vino, opting out of the veritas. Then I went to the community hall and voted in the local elections. Couldn't find the box that said, "You're all a bunch of useless bastards", so I just scrawled it across the top of the ballot paper. In blockletters, so they can't identify my handwriting.

That's it for another week. Don't worry about the future; there's going to be less of it every day. One of these pandemic Mondays will be your last.


Googlemap Riverbend