If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, December 30, 2021

I've booked myself in for a free chiropractic consultation in Cedar City!

 

In the last twenty-four hours I visited Hong Kong, then dropped in on Tristan and St Helena, before making a dash for the Falkland Islands and then into the more familiar waters around Pitcairn. And I've got another half-a-dozen places to go, from Gibraltar to the British West Indies, with an epiphany on nearly every page.

I did all this thanks to thriftbooks.com who sent me a second-hand copy of Simon Winchester's "Outposts - Journeys to the surviving relics of the British Empire", which included, at no extra cost, one of those "Your next appointment is ..." cards which also work so well as bookmarks.

 

J. Christopher Romney, D.C.,F.A.C.O., Chiropractic Orthopedist, Cedar City, Utah,
Red Mountain Integrative Medicine & Pain Center

 

With so many Mormons knocking on our door these days, I've always wanted to go to Salt Lake City, and saw this card as a divine sign to book myself in for a free consultation in Cedar City. GOOGLE tells me it's just three-and-a-half hours from Salt Lake City. More travelling coming up!


Googlemap Riverbend

 

P.S. to Des: NO, I'm not making a detour via Fairfield CT.!